Once you have convinced yourself that you actually want to set up an aquarium you must make a few considerations.
To set up an aquarium you will need to decide:
- Where to put your aquarium
- What tank size you want
- What tank material you want to use
- What inhabitants and fish you’ll put in your aquarium
- What hardware you’ll need for filtration, heating, lighting, etc.
- And last but not least, how you will maintain your aquarium
As you can see, there are a few bases to cover. You’ll need to take some time to research. You’ll need to purchase many pieces of equipment and supplies. You’ll need to take the time to put it all together and get the aquarium running. You’ll need to cycle the aquarium. You’ll need to stock the tank with aquarium inhabitants.